Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Trip and a Little Technicolor

Over spring break we were supposed to go camping. But considering that my normally-reserved youngest brother John was slated to perform as Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat that weekend, we just had to alter our plans. I mean, John doesn't often sing his heart out in front of hundreds of strangers so we decided to be spontaneous for once and just go. We are so glad we did!


John did an amazing job as Joseph, and has won, I'm sure, many devoted fans. On top of being able to see John's performance, we got to hang out with some of my favorite people.
I got the camera out late, so Heather and her kids aren't even in these pictures :-(



Caleb loved doing archery with John.


My mom showed the kids the neighbor's newborn lambs and chickens.


All the boys loved riding in "Blue."


John and Grandma helped them create and launch their own rockets.


My parents.


Matthew, Adam, Morgan, (Minnie), and Anna Lisa.


Even though our visit was short, it was worth it. After all, the richness of life is made up of brief moments and memories like these.

2 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

You tummy looks cute in that last photo. It sounds like your trip was very much worth it! Love those fun times.

Alicia Larsen Dabney said...

I loved all the photos! John has grown up so much, and I think this is the first time I've seen a picture of you while pregnant!