Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I am grateful for so many things. And I believe gratitude is essential to maintain a positive state of mind. To be happy. I sat down with my family and we created this tree to help us recognize and be thankful for our blessings. It's still on the fridge, and though it's getting a little crumpled I think I'll leave it there awhile longer.


I was so excited because my parents and my brother John came to visit for the holiday. They come from a colder climate, and so when John heard we had a pool in the new house, he came prepared. This is the first thing he wanted to do...



Never mind that the water is FREEZING! My boys all wanted to join in the fun. After an initial splash in the pool, they played mostly along the outside of the pool. Brrrrrrrrr.

The water was cold but the weather was gorgeous. We spent a lot of time outdoors.



We visited Fountain Hills, where Mitch, John, and Caleb played Frisbee golf.



I love this picture of Dallin and Adam. They looked for five seconds at the fountain, and decided the playground is where the fun is.


It was a happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: