Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute Baby Update

Okay, so he's not really a baby anymore.  Anyway, Brandt has been growing and changing and I have some adorable pictures of him I want to share.







He's starting to talk more, adding some new words to his vocabulary.  "Na" means snack, "dees" means this and usually he's pointing to what he wants.  "Ba" means bath, "wa" means watch a show, "sh" means shoe, and so on.  He loves peek-a-boo, tickles, and gives sweet kisses.  He loves to say,  "I (insert the word 'love' here) Da Da!" and that just melts Mitch.  My favorite thing he says is an enthusiastic, "Yay!" whenever he's excited.  I love that.  Brandt's brothers love him.  They all try to help him, like to play with him, and ask him for hugs.  He's such a joy.  And so handsome.  Wouldn't you agree?

No comments: